Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

anyone know what day the athens academy gets their shipment in, swear i drive by in the morning and people are lining up at 6

Tuesday and Thursday are big shipments and a little comes in Friday and Monday! Got a friend that works and she said they are getting a lot more these last few weeks !

anyone know what day the athens academy gets their shipment in, swear i drive by in the morning and people are lining up at 6
I was there last Friday at 8:25 and was about #25 in line. Managed to score a couple boxes of 9MM for $17.95, but I was asking myself WTF am I doing standing in line for this? Crazy times. Took me about 30 minutes to shoot up those two boxes at the range yesterday.

20210222_212514.jpg
20210222_212649.jpg
20210222_212754.jpg

I work at one of the Walmarts in Athens (won't say which one for privacy reasons even though I buy all my ammo by Walmart's rules of either off the clock or on my break) and we rarely get in anything at all. I use to think using the TC hand-held device (inventory checker that all Walmarts have) to scan UPCs to tell me when ammo comes in would be accurate, but it's NOT. An example was I was looking for 243 and 22mag and the hand held device would give me dates, and every date that I checked after the truck was unloaded, nothing came. Ammo comes in randomly. One night on the Feb. 22 we got 6 cases (6-10 boxes of ammo in each case) of shells and rifle ammo. The next morning I believe someone from Franklins or a local pawn shop in Athens came in and bought EVERYTHING seen in the pictures. I was able to get what I needed but only bought $200 worth. The person came in and had to of spent a couple grand. So the date they came in was Feb 23, Tuesday morning. We had no limit at the time so he was able to buy all of it. To see what we had check this photo gallery out as I can't post everything here. https://postimg.cc/gallery/y16rs6M

Wow! From what I have heard the small businesses that sell ammo have had to take desperate measures to get ammo to sell to stay afloat.

Back
Top Bottom