• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Subsonic 7.62x39 .90rd
DDD6A05C-2523-4418-B3A0-A1CBD99DFB39.png
58ED2986-037C-4631-A880-B1A7E30A4BB4.png

What is the lowest price per round y'all have seen on .380 & .45 acp…. been shopping online recently wondering if buying 1000 rounds with free shipping may be the most economical way to buy… seems the stores around me are still about $.70/rnd for .45 acp

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is the lowest price per round y'all have seen on .380 & .45 acp…. been shopping online recently wondering if buying 1000 rounds with free shipping may be the most economical way to buy… seems the stores around me are still about $.70/rnd for .45 acp

Depends how far north you are -- Alexander's in Blairsville had 45acp for 40 cents/rnd but it is 1.5 hr each way for me. I am not sure if this was the normal price or a weekend sale.

Depends how far north you are -- Alexander's in Blairsville had 45acp for 40 cents/rnd but it is 1.5 hr each way for me. I am not sure if this was the normal price or a weekend sale.

Yeah… I'm in the Woodstock/Acworth area so that’s almost 2 hrs from me

If you’re patient you could do a search for both on gundeals.com now and then. But yea, ammoseek.com/or this thread is where I find bulk ammo 👍

Back
Top Bottom