• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammon Bundy arrested.

more and more stories everyday of how things like this just keep happening everyday. . .wonder how many will still bury their heads in the sand and try to make it the victims fault like they usually do.

Here is an eye witness account. Haven't verified it sounded legit enough to pass on but I'd like to know for sure. If true......jack booted thugs.

It will be interesting to get body mic audio.

From her rambling testimony it sounds like he refused obey the lawful orders of a law enforcement officer. That does not mean it was a good shoot.

It will be interesting to get body mic audio.

From her rambling testimony it sounds like he refused obey the lawful orders of a law enforcement officer. That does not mean it was a good shoot.

I agree. I also agree that doesn't mean it was a good shoot. Sounds like he had his hands in the air and was walking "to go speak with the sherriff". Doesn't sound like just cause to take someone's life.

nobody except the people that were actually there will ever know what happened. our gubment lies about everything. they cover up everything. they will spin it 15 different ways to make it look like he was in the wrong. nothing that we hear from the time he was shot, and going forward in time will be anything close to the truth. and the sad thing is that there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

nobody except the people that were actually there will ever know what happened. our gubment lies about everything. they cover up everything. they will spin it 15 different ways to make it look like he was in the wrong. nothing that we hear from the time he was shot, and going forward in time will be anything close to the truth. and the sad thing is that there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

A lot of colonists thought there was nothing they could do about taxation without representation some time ago. They were wrong and that turned into America.

Back
Top Bottom