• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AND ANGELS REJOICED BECAUSE IT WAS GOOD!

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
IMR 8208 XBR is back in stock baby. Just bought me a slew of it. Hallelujah, praise the Lord, pass the offering. My 6.8 SPC is back on the attack brother and sisters. Yeee Haah!!!!

paranoid.gif

I was sitting here and I got a text from Brownells saying that 8208 XBR is back in stock to get mine while I could. So I clicked over on the link and lo and behold it says product is not in stock and cannot be brought back ordered. So I got a little frustrated. Then I went to the hodgdon site and saw that it was indeed available at $47 a pound but after shipping it was $157 bucks for 2 lb. Highway robbery! So then I thought well let me call my little off the beaten trail Gun Shop and see if they have it. I asked them and she said we just got some in so I immediately proceeded to giving her my card number and securing several bottles of the gold goodness.

So all you skeezers that denied me a pound of 8208 powder for what ever reason I got you written down. So all future deals sold by me will have complications when the deal is negotiated with those certain individuals. You know who you are. The ones that flashed up pictures of 10 and 12 lb bottles of the good stuff up just to twist my giblets. 💪😁👍😎

You guys just don't see the glory and elegance in this monumentous occasion. This is truly a evening to behold! The return of 8208. This saves me a lot of unnecessary development that would have failed hideously and puts me back on full stockpile mode again. I guess I have learned to take the small victories in life for what they are. YIPPY KI YAY MOTHER FU**ERS!🎉🎉🥳🍻🥂🎆🎊

Back
Top Bottom