• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

And the Crap CONTINUES... Depressing

you can not invade the united states by force of guns and violence but foreigners can buy all the land, and politicians you can find for sale or "on the take" here.

Chinese currently have the funds and the owners of many companies are willing to sell to anyone to make a profit. Aladdin Stanley thermos moved there and cheapened their product, i own 4 original Aladdin Stanley thermoses and refuse to buy the new ones.

Last edited:
@Byte Stryke The article itself says they only my make up ~18% of the foreign market. And they pay in cash, so would you rather have a Chinese family buy a home and live in it for the rest of their lives, or an American family buy said home on credit and it get foreclosed on?

Last edited:
@Byte Stryke The article itself says they only my make up ~18% of the foreign market. And they pay in cash, so would you rather have a Chinese family buy a home and live in it for the rest of their lives, or an American family buy said home on credit and it get foreclosed on?

well I guess that would depends on the intention of purchase

**** GM!

I have owned many GM vehicles, and will not own another!

The very fact that these guys relied on Obama to bail (their unions) out at the expense of investors and stockholders=**** GM!

I am out! I will buy a Ford next time!

Aww hell. The way China looks at patents I'm willing to bet they were already making Chevies in China. ;)

I told the wife last year we were never buying a GM any way.

Back
Top Bottom