• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anderson stripped lower 49.99

I wonder if fourth armory will price match. If so I'll go buy one from them tomorrow

Well, he's offering them for $60 then you add tax. PSA won't charge tax but will charge $7 shipping so if he can't match you can use his free transfer offer and get it for $56. I just got a couple of these and they look pretty decent. The finish isn't as good as some but that may be a batch to batch thing. Machining is clean and the build went together smoothly.

as far as i can tell, 4th armory doesn't charge tax. left with 2 today for $120 out the door. unbelievably awesome, local people to deal with. if they can stay competitive (not cheapest), they will see my $'s. thanks Barbara

Fourth Armory sells them for $60 including tax. For $4 more I get it now and don't have to wait. I also give the money to a local shop. Nothing against PSA as I have bought lots from them, but for this, I'll go to Fourth Armory.

I can as well say nothing but good things about the fourth armory. I bought 4 of the Anderson's last week for $60 each no tax. Awesome people. I asked them to call me about a glock 19 and he called me back the next day with a awesome price.

Back
Top Bottom