• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small Pistol Primers $49.99/K

I think I have about 40k lg and around 30-35k small left in the CCI
I hate to get under 5k of either…..don’t like to get that low but sometimes you just can’t find them at a decent price without having to actually go to a show and deal with someone.
I try to keep most stuff pretty much loaded but sometimes I fall behind a little.
I need to get a wild hair and do a few months worth of casting.
30-40,000 is more than any gun store I’ve seen here, is your name Jerry M. By chance? 😁 I just started reloading very sparingly last month til I get better equipment and haven’t gotten casting equipment yet. Mostly I shoot 38, 357, 9mm, 10mm so the smalls do me well. Hopefully be confident to start loading rifle rounds by deer season next year.

30-40,000 is more than any gun store I’ve seen here, is your name Jerry M. By chance? 😁 I just started reloading very sparingly last month til I get better equipment and haven’t gotten casting equipment yet. Mostly I shoot 38, 357, 9mm, 10mm so the smalls do me well. Hopefully be confident to start loading rifle rounds by deer season next year.
LOL…. I still have a good bit of stuff left from when my father passed away too …. I haven’t had to load in a while. My stuff PLUS all his stuff….made for a good bit of stash.
But I have it stored safe and sound. Just in case something happens to part of it at one place, I have a little in another. Stuff like that. You can never be too cautious. Plus , the stuff is getting mighty expensive too ! So I am just making sure my future is taken care of . Thanks to DAD !! lol. 😆

Heck, primers don’t really take up that much space….but you don’t want a bunch in one place either. Kind of like powder.

Any of you have any problem with the order? I just got an email asking for me to call as some sort of problem with credit card.

My order says it’s processing and that was the last notification. Hasn’t shipped yet, so I may get the same thing. I’ve ordered a few thousand rounds of various calibers from them and they’ve been solid and shipped fast so far since they ship from some coastal town in Ga in the past.

Back
Top Bottom