• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another hoss on camera.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
084B7370-A88C-491C-9363-B7B04C016E12.png
9E380D81-FF3C-464B-91C4-3A4797AD4C5E.jpeg
1FA25966-9654-4DF7-AB87-193CCB0F16E1.png
Gawd dang this one has some meat on thems bones.

I blew up the pic and can barely make out some antlers but the cam resolution kinda sucks from 30’ up .
So looks like there’s a decent shooter in the mix.
Hopefully it’s still around come string and stick.

That’s a big ol boy right there! I saw 3 real nice bucks crossing Tyrone Rd. last Saturday night, all 3 were sportin’ tall racks with one 8 pointer with main beams at least 18”-20” tall. All 3 looked nice and healthy but not as big as that bad boy.

That’s a big ol boy right there! I saw 3 real nice bucks crossing Tyrone Rd. last Saturday night, all 3 were sportin’ tall racks with one 8 pointer with main beams at least 18”-20” tall. All 3 looked nice and healthy but not as big as that bad boy.

Yeah I’ve been seeing them grouping up as well....it’s about that time.

I just give my cameras names like stand or side trail or plot 1, etc., etc. Have I been doing it wrong all this time??? :confused2:

Oh and that deer does have some meat on its haunches... :hungry:

Nice buck man and that camera name is hilarious.

Yeah I named it that because that used to be a deer trail only until the neighbor decided to invite two of his buddies over relentlessly to trespass and rip up my sisters property.
That trail leads to his house about 300 yards away which is why I named it that.
I had to resort to dropping big trees all over the path leading to his house to try to keep them out.
The camera name is mild considering what the neighbor deserves.

Back
Top Bottom