• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another hoss on camera.

thats gonna be Dickheads deer :boink:

You could be right.
As long as he don’t shoot it past his 1.25 acres it’s fine.
But if I’m hunting archery and I hear a gunshot and this thing comes stumbling on my place I’ll be keeping it and I’ll make sure I sit there with it until they come trespassing for it.
Then I’ll tell them it’s mine, they’re screwed and DNR is on their way.
I’ll have it on video .

Yes that numbnut neighbor has poached with a shotgun on our
place during archery.
He brags about being a convicted felon and shooting deer during archery with a shotgun.
He must miss his boyfriend in jail.

Yeah I named it that because that used to be a fer trail only until the neighbor decided to invite two of his buddies over relentlessly to trespass and rip up my sisters property.
That trail leads to his house about 300 yards away which is why I named it that.
I had to resort to dropping big trees all over the path leading to his house to try to keep the. out.
The camera name is mild considering what the neighbor deserves.

Yeah, I had to deal with some folks helping themselves to my place. A visit from the local LEO’s took care of that. They “weren’t aware that it was private property”, despite the No Trespassing signage. I wonder how they’d like it if I just pulled up at their house, set up camp in their front yard, tossed my empty beer cans all over the place, tore their place up on my ATV and then cut donuts in their yard with my F-150?
Idiots......

Yeah, I had to deal with some folks helping themselves to my place. A visit from the local LEO’s took care of that. They “weren’t aware that it was private property”, despite the No Trespassing signage. I wonder how they’d like it if I just pulled up at their house, set up camp in their front yard, tossed my empty beer cans all over the place, tore their place up on my ATV and then cut donuts in their yard with my F-150?
Idiots......

Yep, pretty
michbthe same thing I asked d -head when I caught him trespassing with this buddies.

I was just over at the property the past few evenings and there are no lights on at D-heads house....maybe on vacation.
I can’t tell you how tempted I was to jump on an atv and do exactly that all over his yard, maybe send a swhacker through the side of his above ground pool....invite some buddies ......have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom