• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another successful hunt near Richmond Hill

That's easy to say for someone who hunts 40 weeks out of the year and has probably been doing it a long time, knows how and where to.
I'm not a hunter, never hunted anything on 4 legs. Been fishing allot but other than dove hunting as a boy I don't hunt but always wanted to. I don't know anyone that has land that I can hunt hogs on, if I did I'd take my 590 or my AR and go shoot some. I have 10 acres but sadly no hogs.

Im dragging you next trip(2 weeks)
That enough notice?
Pm me your info. I'm always up to share

Creeper, try posting an ad looking for ODT'ers in your area to hunt with.I'm sure someone would be willing to show you the ropes. I had never hunted until last year. Really got excited when they opened bear hunting for the first time in our area (central zone). Had a buddy at work let me hunt his ground blind at his club and I saw 2 bear and shot a 208lb. sow. Won't hurt to at least try to hook up with somebody and might be the best thing you did. Good luck!
Will do. Thanks for the advice !

Very nice sir........... Good job bet that was a awesome feeling

Yeah,it was off the chain! If I can ever figure out how to upload a video on here, I have a video of the first one I saw, he was probably a little over a 100lbs. and he walked right up to the ground blind i was in, about 5-6 feet away from me trying to figure out what I was. Probably once in a lifetime experience.

Back
Top Bottom