• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any body shop recommendations?

Budget auto painting on Buford highway is awesome. I've gone there for many years and you will see anything from average vehicles to Lamborghinis, Maseratis and frame off restorations etc. Many dealerships use them. Last month I was in there and they had an armored personnel carrier, it was huge and very cool.
I believe the guy who owns that place used to work for my grandfather at Earl Scheib.

Yea, my insurance is gonna cover it and then go after his. I still don't know who his insurance co is, but guessing from the looks of the guy and his ****ty car, it's probably the General or some **** that will show up and say what he said: "I think that'll just buff out, derp."

What kind of damage do you have and what insurance company do you have.

Front left wheel lip is bent and gouged, front fender and trim piece around the fender well are scratched to hell, driver door is scratched (haven't found any creases yet, but with the scratches it's hard to be sure), driver side step is bent like ****, scratched, and dented. Tire took a good hit, has paint all over the sidewall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom