• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any car shows coming up worth attending...?

April Fool's Rod Run in Waycross is usually a good show. It's the first weekend in April with a dance and bbq on Friday night and a show on Saturday. I was there several years ago and they had @750 cars. They draw a lot of FL cars. They also give away cars or cash to participates. A guy, I know from a local club, brother won a yellow 1971 chevelle one year.
Dang, THAT's pretty cool! :cool:

THERE IS A WEB SITE THAT LIST CAR SHOWS IS GEORGIA AND THE SOTHEAST IT'S CALLED cruzintotheoldies.com click on whats happinng for list there's one in monroe today don't know where

Cruzin for the cats, April 27 and 28 Coweta county fairgrounds... Newnan GA Over 100 cars registered last year. Fundraiser for the marching band to buy new uniforms, interstate 85, Exit 41 Pine road less than a mile from the interstate. Going to have a cruise the town Sat night and the cops are gona shut the square down so we can have a show after the show. Contact Reggie Lybrand 770-301-6499

Last edited:
Perry last friday-Saturday this month(car show/swap meet), Commerce dragstrip, 1st saturday every month Swap Meet (needing car show organizer)

The Canton car cruise get s a second from me.
always a great crowd.
I hit the first cruise of the year a couple weekends ago and liked it.
Last year I blew my one year old Holley HP 125 fuel pump while changing parking spots.
Luckily I had a spare fuel pump and within a half hour I was back in business but I had about 100 people taking pictures of my loser ass under my car changing the pump out.....welcome to the cell phone generation.

caffeine and octane is also pretty wild if you like looking at tons of different types of cars....anything you can imagine and always good people to talk to just have to wait for a hundred or so identical mini coopers to bogart the hell out of the entire back row one by one....just get there before 7:30 am and you'll find a spot.

When the weather gets warmer you will also see the girls competing to out do one another in skimpy outfits....never gets boring.

I am partial to the caffeine and octane cruise in because I live about an 8 minute drive away.

Last edited:
... no I don't own the '65 GTO I want and they way they keep climbing I guess I never will but do enjoying drooling.
Any coming up in Ga worth the effort?
The Varsity in Athens has a great show put on by Street Masters. I am pretty sure it starts in April and goes to September. Either the 1st or 3rd Saturday of each month. You could probably contact the Varsity for dates.

Back
Top Bottom