Any feedback on .22 LR AR-15 Complete Upper from BCA?

To each his own.
This young man was asking if anyone has owned or has thoughts on their .22 upper.
Since none of the elitists here has, he is better off getting one, setting it up properly, as you would any weapon, and try it out. Send it back if it doesn't measure up.

Even if they put out decent products, which they don't, it's still a trash company at it's core.
I know. Just gotta aggravate due to your passion against them lol.

Just checked practiscore and it looks like Sunday is gonna be a good match. You still gonna make it? I haven’t practiced in a month.. I’ll bomb it.

To each his own.
This young man was asking if anyone has owned or has thoughts on their .22 upper.
Since none of the elitists here has, he is better off getting one, setting it up properly, as you would any weapon, and try it out. Send it back if it doesn't measure up.
Or stay away from a pure trash company. But, to each his own. Glad someone here stands up for their trash so that I can now be an "elitist."

I know. Just gotta aggravate due to your passion against them lol.

Just checked practiscore and it looks like Sunday is gonna be a good match. You still gonna make it? I haven’t practiced in a month.. I’ll bomb it.
I'm doing elitist **** this weekend. Getting on a weird, elitist contraption called a plane, and spending time with the fam.

To each his own.

OP is female.

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert has messed with BCA and loves them.

To each his own.

You own BCA stock or something? Opinions were asked. Yours just happened to be the ONE that was positive. Don't get all twisted up like a BCA barrel after a hot summers day....

Back
Top Bottom