Any good gun stores?

WWG

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
38   0
Reaction score
Monday the wife and I will be driving from Warner Robins/Macon area up to Emory hospital in Dekalb county off I-85 for a doc appt. What are some good gun shops along that way? I'm looking for an AR reasonably priced, (prefer 14.5" flat top upper).

Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna/Mariette, while having crappy customer service for the most part, has excellent selection and it wouldn't be terribly far from your destination

It's the wrong direction for that trip, but I highly recommend spending a Saturday afternoon at Barrow Automotive in Butler. You walk in and it looks like an auto parts store... but there's much more to see off to your right.

It's the wrong direction for that trip, but I highly recommend spending a Saturday afternoon at Barrow Automotive in Butler. You walk in and it looks like an auto parts store... but there's much more to see off to your right.

It's been awhile, but I have been there before, may give them a call.

Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna/Mariette, while having crappy customer service for the most part, has excellent selection and it wouldn't be terribly far from your destination

+1 on adventure outdoors. Lowest prices around but like they said customer service can lax. But on a monday it will be a lil better id expect.

Back
Top Bottom