Any Gun Show Reports??? Crowds, Tables?

Thought it was a good, show, though prices are still not back in line. Prices have come down, but still a little high. I picked up an ammo can full of 12 gauge buckshot. Over paid for it, but I need it, so I bought it. I did fondle a SVT40 that was absolutely beautiful. Look like a safe queen. Would love to have taking it home, but the guy wanted 975 for it. I thought he was about 300 dollars over priced.

.22 bricks were still $50 to $67....yes, $67.

I saw a no name brick for $71.

Lots of stuff to peek at. The biggest show I have been to in a while. I like the Expo Center for the simple fact there is plenty of room to walk around without bumping into everyone. I despise the $12 door fee.

Prices are still high, no surprise. Some pretty good deals at Cherokee Gun. Drooled over a Sig 1911 and came VERY close to popping on it. I'm still thinking about that gun...Also looked at one of their Springfield 1911's...The A1 model in stainless for $719...Drool...Saw tons of .223 ammo...There were some nice rifles out there too...Saw the nicest Russian SKS I've ever seen but it was $650...Most dealers were asking too much for their guns...And ammo.

The majority of the tables had nice items. A few el cheapo flea market type tables but not too many.

Bought an old USA made Uncle Henry fixed blade knife. That was it for me. I had trouble leaving without another handgun. The next one I buy is going to be something I really want and need so I hope to make the right decision whatever it may be.

Back
Top Bottom