Any gunstores with Glock frames?

VCK

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Have gotten the urge to build a glock from the ground up. I've seen several sites online selling either complete or stripped Glock frames but would like to avoid having to pay extra shipping and transfer fees. So was wondering if anyone knew of any gunstores that have just Glock frames.

I am doing the same thing and I ordered my stripped lowers online. I couldn't find any stripped Glock lowers (or uppers) at any gun stores. Some online stores have had them as low as $50 (before the fees and all, as you stated). So, that was acceptable to me.
And whiskerz whiskerz is correct, it will end up costing more than an outright Glock purchase (unless you come across some amazing deals on major parts).
I am doing it anyway, just as a personal choice, a chance to work on my basic skills a little, and to customize as I choose.
Good luck!

glockstore.com has them but 75+ 40 for shipping sucks. Also so you know the stripped 19 frames shipping now have serial numbers that are BGAY7XX. I spent way too much to have a gay ass serial number on my bad ass gun.

IMG_20181028_093042080.jpg

The problem is the top end. For what a top end cost you can buy a used Glock. Building it yourself cost as much or more than buying a complete gun.
The thing is I don't plan on keeping the top end stock so if i bought a full gun I'll just be paying for parts I'll replace. I just want to build ridiculous range toy but don't feel like wasting money on parts i won't use.

glockstore.com has them but 75+ 40 for shipping sucks. Also so you know the stripped 19 frames shipping now have serial numbers that are BGAY7XX. I spent way too much to have a gay ass serial number on my bad ass gun.
Yeah the $40 for shipping plus another $25 for local transfer fees nearly doubles the price of that frame. That's what made me start looking for some locally.

I found them a while back complete for about $120 shipped. You can find free transfers. Maybe buy a whole gun and part it out and recoup your cost

The slides and barrels have the same serial number as the frame. One of my Pawn Shop employees entered a customer gun based on the number on the slide and not the frame. This was a highly customized glock with different frame, slide and barrel serial numbers. The gun was never checked with the police to determine if it was stolen or not. I know it wasn't but what if some numbnuts buys the slide and then later the gun gets stolen and he reports the serial as the number on the slide.

Back
Top Bottom