any input on a S&W M&P 9MM

chewok23

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
I am looking at getting a S&W M&P 9MM, i am looking for input from anyone who has owned or shot one. Leaning toward a full size, but I am open to a compact if it sounds like a better shooting gun. All input will be appreciated

I prefer compacts and if you are going to be carrying you will also, but get one of each :). I have a S&W M&P VTAC & its a great gun. If you look in the right place the gun should only be $400 or maybe it was $450 new. $500 for full size. If you watch on here you can get a better deal than buying new.

Absolutely love mine. I have the fullsized range and carry kit. I can get quarter sized groups at 25yds my wife does about the same. Great shooting gun.

I'm a 1911 guy, but I have a buddy that swears by his M&P. I very much like the trigger in it and came very close to getting one myself. It has a very different feel than a Glock. If you intend on carrying it, get the compact for sure.

Own the 9 and 9c, they're excellent firearms. The 9c is 1 of 2 edc pistols I carry on a daily basis. The full size 9mm are VERY accurate and the 9c isn't too shabby.

I have had a few now and with the Apex DCAEK trigger kit they are awesome shooters! factory trigger isn't that great in my opinion but I'm used to a 1911 trigger. I am picking up another one very soon, maybe today lol but they are great guns and I'm sure you will be happy with it.

I carry a M&P 9c. I like it. 12 rounds in the mag, one in the chamber.
My purchasing decision was influenced by a couple of instructors from this place;

http://www.michigantrainer.com/

They told me that of all of the guns they see coming through their classes, the M&P's had the least failures to fire.

Get one, you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom