• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any interest?

He loves them!! I go down to brunswick 2-3 times a year
That’s awesome I was wondering how to get it to him when I was ready to sell it for the incredibly high price of 50.00 lol if/when I do I’ll get in touch with you. Thanks for the offer man I know he appreciates it too

That’s awesome I was wondering how to get it to him when I was ready to sell it for the incredibly high price of 50.00 lol if/when I do I’ll get in touch with you. Thanks for the offer man I know he appreciates it too
Lmao!!! Damn $50! I have $25!! Does it shoot good???

Lmao!!! Damn $50! I have $25!! Does it shoot good???
I mean it shoots haha good may be a subjective term. Sometimes it likes to drop the magazine out randomly and I for sure ain’t gripping the release to hard I just incorporate it into my new malfunctions clearing drill :lol:

Well y'all know I have malt liquor e and means. So what you expect from an original South Macon Cracker?
We is one in the same. I mean I got golden derringers M/11s with hellfire triggers and I got the JA-9 now! I just know how to pass a pistol to my homies holding down the deep deep souff

We is one in the same. I mean I got golden derringers M/11s with hellfire triggers and I got the JA-9 now! I just know how to pass a pistol to my homies holding down the deep deep souff
I would engrave " Dirty South" on the slide and wrapped the grips in electric tape. Gotta keep it real.

Back
Top Bottom