• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Jeeple here?

Nice looking ride Dee where did you finally find it?

Believe it or not right here in Ellijay, nice young man he sells also, he is going to work with me to find a hard top for it..I told him about ODT and to mention he knew me for a reference. That might be good or might not, but he has a lot of potential..Oh and looks like I will take asshole back to court over this..My Dodge Hemi will do a lot more damage if I so choose..Gonna try the legal way first.

2A720A95-67FA-409B-9852-66FFACF4D2C7.jpeg
My sons

Looking at joining the Jeep cult. Been out to see a couple 2012+ 4 door Wranglers. Let’s see em if ya got em.

You think the gun bug is bad, you're about to head down a rabbit hole fo sho........but hey, you'll get the "jeep wave" from total strangers and that's much safer than the "gun wave".

You think the gun bug is bad, you're about to head down a rabbit hole fo sho........but hey, you'll get the "jeep wave" from total strangers and that's much safer than the "gun wave".
At this point my budget has almost doubled from where I started and I bought a set of wheels and tires today for a Jeep I haven’t even found yet. This is headed in a bad direction. Haha

At this point my budget has almost doubled from where I started and I bought a set of wheels and tires today for a Jeep I haven’t even found yet. This is headed in a bad direction. Haha
just wait until you start looking at upgrading you axles, or long arm lifts. I'm not working on my jk top much more, time to save up for a cj7 project..

Back
Top Bottom