Any Larue Owners?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
I was fortunate to pick up one of my unicorns, USP compact, yesterday at a local store. While there I noticed a sweet AR on the wall, come to find out it’s a Larue PredARtor. Man that rifle is so nice buts it’s expensive. I have been thinking of getting another full size AR and was leaning to BCM but Im thinking I might buy this AR unless someone talks me out of it. It’s expensive at $1500 and while I understand that “worth” is in the eyes of the beholder is there anything that stands out with Larue in particular? I know they claim to be accurate rifles but not sure if I would be able to tell the difference.

I was fortunate to pick up one of my unicorns, USP compact, yesterday at a local store. While there I noticed a sweet AR on the wall, come to find out it’s a Larue PredARtor. Man that rifle is so nice buts it’s expensive. I have been thinking of getting another full size AR and was leaning to BCM but Im thinking I might buy this AR unless someone talks me out of it. It’s expensive at $1500 and while I understand that “worth” is in the eyes of the beholder is there anything that stands out with Larue in particular? I know they claim to be accurate rifles but not sure if I would be able to tell the difference.

FWIW I had a larue barrel and it was an extremely nice shooter. Never had a full rifle though. Check their website for the builders kit. It's certainly a better deal than that.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ultimate-ar-15-upper-kit/

$792 for everything you need minus a stripped lower. You can add a Larue for $199 too. Upper is assembled by them

FWIW I had a larue barrel and it was an extremely nice shooter. Never had a full rifle though. Check their website for the builders kit. It's certainly a better deal than that.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ultimate-ar-15-upper-kit/

$792 for everything you need minus a stripped lower. You can add a Larue for $199 too. Upper is assembled by them

I don’t know. I’ve looked at rifles on their site and none look like this one. It looks like a 14.5” as the rail goes right up to the muzzle device.

Back
Top Bottom