any unique suppressed guns out there.

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
All I can think about lately is a 44magnum lever action with a 45 Osprey on it, running 44 specials. I just think it would rock.

Or 500grain 45-70 subsonic loads, because 500grains sounds nasty.

Do any of you guys suppress something that you don't see everyday? Maybe a 30-30 canned like Teddy Roosevelt?

so any suppressed leverguns? anyone thread a nagant revolver? just something really cool.

44 specials through a can are awesome! Never shot it through a lever gun, but I did shoot one of those old ruger 44-77s with an integral can (AAC Rhino) and it was airgun quiet but it packed a whallop! I'd like to see someone put a .45 acp can on one of those Special Interest Arms .45 enfield conversions. I always wanted a DeLisle carbine but the only company that was making copies of them stopped making them years ago and I don't think SIA has their proper copy ready yet.

I'm looking hard at a Ruger M77/357 stainless bolt gun right now. It would serve as a host for my Osprey45.

I have seen several lever guns threaded and used as suppressor host. I have yet to see a Nagant pistol, however one of the guys i work with has one.

Maybe i can talk him into threading it.

Rich

I have a suppressed 22 pen gun.

i35.photobucket.com_albums_d185_PeaceKeeper2_firearms_DSC_0290.jpg

i35.photobucket.com_albums_d185_PeaceKeeper2_firearms_DSCN5106.jpg

I have a suppressed 22 pen gun.

i35.photobucket.com_albums_d185_PeaceKeeper2_firearms_DSC_0290.jpg

i35.photobucket.com_albums_d185_PeaceKeeper2_firearms_DSCN5106.jpg

Wow is that a form 1 can? and a form 1` AOW?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking hard at a Ruger M77/357 stainless bolt gun right now. It would serve as a host for my Osprey45.

I have seen several lever guns threaded and used as suppressor host. I have yet to see a Nagant pistol, however one of the guys i work with has one.

Maybe i can talk him into threading it.

Rich

there a guy at NFAtalk that has been showing all his loads for that, he calls it his 300 black out killer

none of mine will be unique when my Sparrow comes in, but it will have time to sit on a savage fv-sr, Beretta 21a with tornado tech threaded barrel, Sig mosquito, and Cmmg 22lr upper. What I really want is a nice lever gun to thread it on.

Back
Top Bottom