Anybody ever heard of Filecci Firearms?

If it is an older pistol, sounds like a out of business company of a Saturday night special from the past.
Differently NOT a Saturday night special! The design and quality is very close to that of a Seecamp, but with the addition of a manual safety. Manufactured in the mid to late 70's. I have serial #10 and would greatly appreciate any additional information on these little gems, especially from one of Joseph's family.

I want to see pics of this pistol.
But w/o having to go to the Alley Oop club or whatever that site is called.

FWIW, I had an F.I.E. imported "Titan" .25 pistol in the early 1980s and it was 100% reliable. The things I didn't like about it were the obvious things: tiny sights* very short sight radius, limited ammo capacity, and not enough room on the frame to get my pinky finger on the grip.

* But it was very accurate if you had good lighting conditions and took the time to aim those tiny sights.

I see a cute little 25acp with Filecci Inc, Spitfire 25 acp, Made in Miami, FL on the slidebut search the internet there is NOTHING about this company or pistol. Only reference was someone else asking about Filecci and getting zero response. The only picture are the ones in the auction. You can find the specs on Alley Oops club if you search enough. Just weird enough I thought I'd ask the sages here.
Hello. I am the daughter of Joseph Filecci the gunsmith that designed and manufactured these guns. Do you still have one?

Interesting.

IMG_2445.jpeg
IMG_2449.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom