• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Going to Jeff Dobson’s Firearms Auction in Jasper Tomorrow?

I went up on Friday to look at everything and then did the bidding online. I was the highest bidder on a side-by-side shotgun but when I drove up to pick it up, they said they sold it to someone else. How does this happen? Jeff said that The other bidder came back and paid for it and they completed the transfer. He said that they didn’t check to see if the guy was the highest bidder or not! Complete and utter carelessness. I’m betting it was more of the ‘good ole boy’ thing at work…

When I asked what they would do differently next time to not repeat the mistake, Jeff said that if I did business with them again, the mistake would be ‘on me’! Seriously…his words. Needless to say, I won’t be back.

I went up on Friday to look at everything and then did the bidding online. I was the highest bidder on a side-by-side shotgun but when I drove up to pick it up, they said they sold it to someone else. How does this happen? Jeff said that The other bidder came back and paid for it and they completed the transfer. He said that they didn’t check to see if the guy was the highest bidder or not! Complete and utter carelessness. I’m betting it was more of the ‘good ole boy’ thing at work…

When I asked what they would do differently next time to not repeat the mistake, Jeff said that if I did business with them again, the mistake would be ‘on me’! Seriously…his words. Needless to say, I won’t be back.
They also pre-sold some of the items on Friday if you offered enough $. (i.e. Glock 19, item 207) Shady folks.

Back
Top Bottom