• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody got

The only gun from Taurus I like and will own again is the stainless PT1911. It's one of the few guns that has a forged frame, slide and barrel. With a little work and some Wilson Combat replacement parts you got yourself a dang fine gun. PERIOD! It's a great price for a excellent foundation. Just buy one you can lay your hands on. That way you can cherry pick one with a good and snug frame to slide fit. The rest is up to the man with the parts and the skills.

Now as far as the spectrum it should be the 380 Rectum. 🤣

I’m only going on the name of thread alone “anybody got”
I no what I don’t have.
Money. Time for anything. That stuff I used to get in the day what’s it called?? On yeah *****. ****ing kids. I love ‘‘em but they’re the best birth control ever. Anyway. My rants over.

I’m only going on the name of thread alone “anybody got”
I no what I don’t have.
Money. Time for anything. That stuff I used to get in the day what’s it called?? On yeah *****. ****ing kids. I love ‘‘em but they’re the best birth control ever. Anyway. My rants over.
As my wife says, "When they're moved out, we'll be ****ing rich!!"

The only gun from Taurus I like and will own again is the stainless PT1911. It's one of the few guns that has a forged frame, slide and barrel. With a little work and some Wilson Combat replacement parts you got yourself a dang fine gun. PERIOD! It's a great price for a excellent foundation. Just buy one you can lay your hands on. That way you can cherry pick one with a good and snug frame to slide fit. The rest is up to the man with the parts and the skills.

Now as far as the spectrum it should be the 380 Rectum. 🤣
PT92’s are nice too, so are some of their revolvers.

Back
Top Bottom