• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody recognize this girl found in landfill today?

A while back when I was younger we had a dead, burned, dismembered body of a young girl dumped by a bridge. Turned out she OD’d on meth and a combination of other narcotics. The junkies with her freaked out and tried to hide the body/evidence, a bunch of dumb methhead ideas that led to her being dumbed in all sorts of disarray.

Damn, I just logged in to see if anyone else had posted this. I googled "Cartersville" today to see if anything cool was going on this weekend. I live two-and-a-half-miles down the road and was actually there the morning after, dumping stuff into the very same compactor someone tossed her in hours before. Weird feeling, being that close to it. Made me think how easily it could have been someone I love. I can only hope whoever did it gets everything that's coming to them and then some.

A while back when I was younger we had a dead, burned, dismembered body of a young girl dumped by a bridge. Turned out she OD’d on meth and a combination of other narcotics. The junkies with her freaked out and tried to hide the body/evidence, a bunch of dumb methhead ideas that led to her being dumbed in all sorts of disarray.
Kemp?

Former investigator told me about a meth addict that admitted to spending a night hiding in a tree because they thought the cops were coming for them (purely because of meth paranoia).
You couldn't pay me to ingest most of the ingredients used to bake meth, much less the finished nasty product.

Former investigator told me about a meth addict that admitted to spending a night hiding in a tree because they thought the cops were coming for them (purely because of meth paranoia).
You couldn't pay me to ingest most of the ingredients used to bake meth, much less the finished nasty product.

Well they have now reached a new low. "Wasping" where these fools mix meth with wasp spray for a cheaper, better high. I'm sure it tastes great and is less filling.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/national/...wasping-hits-ohio-combines-meth-and-bug-spray

Unethical dealers have been spraying bug killer on brown dirt weed for more than 30 years.

These days they are spraying it on that bath salts crud they sell in the stores.

Unethical dealers poison folks every day. That’s the way it’s always been.

Back
Top Bottom