Anybody watching the Garth Brooks show on CBS?

I guess I'm not a good critic for any country star since I hate country music and all that it represents....but Garth stands out to me as the absolute most talentless "star" that's ever disgraced the stage. His voice is like claws on a chalk board. How did he ever rise to the level of stardom he did? Are country fans completely tone deaf?

I guess I'm not a good critic for any country star since I hate country music and all that it represents....but Garth stands out to me as the absolute most talentless "star" that's ever disgraced the stage. His voice is like claws on a chalk board. How did he ever rise to the level of stardom he did? Are country fans completely tone deaf?

Of course you do

Ok, it appears this isn't going to go my way.......:lol:

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_28_dypuhagu.jpg

I knew I had you pegged as more of the Celine Dion type! :tsk:

Celine Dion and Michael Bolton are 2 reasons I hate Canada. Nooo I'm more a classic rock guy I guess. Though I do like 90s grunge too...like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Sound Garden, Alice in Chains...and stuff like Rob Zombie...just can't get into the whiny, twangy, nasal Country crap that's rarely anything more than some cheesy bar pick up line put to generic studio music. And I can't stand the sound of a steel guitar.

What do you listen to Arcman? I'm guessing "punk"?

Celine Dion and Michael Bolton are 2 reasons I hate Canada. Nooo I'm more a classic rock guy I guess. Though I do like 90s grunge too...like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Sound Garden, Alice in Chains...and stuff like Rob Zombie...just can't get into the whiny, twangy, nasal Country crap that's rarely anything more than some cheesy bar pick up line put to generic studio music. And I can't stand the sound of a steel guitar.

What do you listen to Arcman? I'm guessing "punk"?

You mad bro?

Back
Top Bottom