Anymore V Star Riders in here?

hoochfisher

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   1
Reaction score
And on facebook? I couldn't find a group for us Ga vstar riders, so I made a new one.

I wanted a group for us to be able to share our love and knowledge of Vstars, events and rides, specific to our state, and a place to swap and sell parts.

Please join and help me grow this as a great resource for us!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1648188432095968?ref=bookmarks

Whatcha' got?
If I was getting one today it would be the 1300 Deluxe.
Gone but not forgotten. This one was my wife's. (1100 Classic)

i138.photobucket.com_albums_q254_Dominionofstewards_phil_VStarWW.jpg

Last edited:
All the Facebook groups I could find for GA were either sport bike or harley groups. I wanted a group for Vstar riders. I don't know a single person that rides one, and my buddies all still ride sport, except one honda fury rider and my brother in law on his classic honda cb350.

It sucks finding out about rides (charity or whatever) on those few facebook groups and getting there and being the only cruiser or only one not on a harley. And no, I won't just go buy a harley to fit in! Lol

All the Facebook groups I could find for GA were either sport bike or harley groups. I wanted a group for Vstar riders. I don't know a single person that rides one, and my buddies all still ride sport, except one honda fury rider and my brother in law on his classic honda cb350.

It sucks finding out about rides (charity or whatever) on those few facebook groups and getting the and being the only cruiser or only one not on a harley. And no, I won't just go buy a harley to fit in! Lol
Have you tried these guys? https://www.facebook.com/GGMRC

I had an 02, but it was stolen in 2009. Since then I have ridden a Vulcan, a Harley and now I ride a super sport. I miss my old VStar, and might pick up another one day if the deal is right. That said, I don't see myself giving up super sport bikes anytime soon.

Whatcha' got?
If I was getting one today it would be the 1300 Deluxe.
Gone but not forgotten. This one was my wife's. (1100 Classic)

i138.photobucket.com_albums_q254_Dominionofstewards_phil_VStarWW.jpg

Nice! My wife is begging me for her own bike, and I keep coming up with reasons she cant. And I'm starting to run out of reasons! Lol.

The thought of her riding her own terrifies me. God I love the woman, but she's just too dang spacey when she drives. Just the other day we went somewhere, on the same exact route she's taken to work for 3 years, and she sees this statue thing by someone's mailbox. She'd never seen it before. It's been there since I was 6yo....

Nice! My wife is begging me for her own bike, and I keep coming up with reasons she cant. And I'm starting to run out of reasons! Lol.

The thought of her riding her own terrifies me. God I love the woman, but she's just too dang spacey when she drives. Just the other day we went somewhere, on the same exact route she's taken to work for 3 years, and she sees this statue thing by someone's mailbox. She'd never seen it before. It's been there since I was 6yo....
:laugh: GLWW(ife). I had mine take the safety course. No way in the world I was going to teach her to ride. She was VERY careful (more so than I) and really enjoyed it for years and even got involved with W.O.W but the SECOND she found out she was pregnant, she never touched that bike again. And so it ended.... It was a GREAT bike though. I kept it for a few years more along with my Valkyrie. But once the little guy arrived, they both started collecting dust so they had to go where they were going to be used.

Back
Top Bottom