• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone cc a Ruger LC9?

I carry one. Honestly, it's fast becomming a favorite. I like it because it actually has real sights on it unlike many other small pistols. I added a Hogue Jr. wrap around for added comfort. As far as holsters, for IWB it's a nylon Barsony thats very comfortable. For open carry, it's a beautiful natural hide Barsony. Love this gun!

Last edited:
If you're going small 9mm single stack why not the P/CM9? (unless you have a LC9 already)
I just don't personally think its small or light enough to step down into it. Now the PM9 is tiny. I wish I still had mine for summer/pocket carry. Just my .02.

Im seriously contemplating the ctac. Just dont know if this is something Im actually going to do yet and the ctac is $85

CTAC is one of if not the best IWB I have experienced if the gun doesn't have large controls. I would have a hard time spending a third of the price of a gun.

I bought one a couple weeks ago I've only put a box of FMJ through it, but so far no problems. I've ordered a leather holster from http://www.holsterpro.com/, but right now I'm using an Uncle Mike's #4 pocket holster. What's everyone's favorite choice for carry ammo for this pistol?

Last edited:
CTAC is one of if not the best IWB I have experienced if the gun doesn't have large controls. I would have a hard time spending a third of the price of a gun.

In my quest, I have determined that a good quality holster when carrying IWB is the ticket...

...even if it's more than the gun. :D

Back
Top Bottom