Anyone else's dog terrified of fireworks?

bsmith104

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
My dog loses his **** when he hears fireworks. We tried everything and finally our vet prescribed him human Xanax and it does a lot better than doggie sedatives but he's still kinda scared.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 31
My sister lived with me for a while when she moved back to GA a few years back. Her Plott hound will find the innermost room in the house, which here is my master closet, crawl as far down into the corner as he could and just lay there shaking.

My 12 month old German Shepherd is not fazed one bit. My Aussie pound mix goes nuts tries to break her way into the house. She tries to convince the German Shepherd it's the end of the world but so far he's not buying in.

My 12 month old German Shepherd is not fazed one bit. My Aussie pound mix goes nuts tries to break her way into the house. She tries to convince the German Shepherd it's the end of the world but so far he's not buying in.
are either dogs a rescue? The one that's scared is a rescue (Rosco). My other dog a mini dachshund is not a rescue and he's like dude what are freaking out about?

I raised a golden retriever/border collie mix from a pup. Nothing could get her over her fear of gunfire/fireworks. She would run inside and hide under the bed or in the closet. She lived to be 16 before she passed.

My pit is scared to death of fireworks and gunfire, my hound mix will sit next to me while I shoot and I'm not sure about the newest dog never shot around him or had him around fireworks

Back
Top Bottom