Anyone ever use one of the butt holsters?

Well do you reckon the Tritium radiation would cause rectal cnacer? Hey...it could happen.

For the record... tritium's "radiation" is merely electrons. They can't penetrate skin, much air... or the glass vial in which they are housed. Unlikely to harm you, even if inhaled and absorbed. Not that I'm suggesting you do that.

Ahhhhh......I just had an awful thought. How many of the Glocks have you traded into been carried this way!!!
Now all you guys are thinking.....Honey, where is the Clorox? I have to clean something!!!

For the record... tritium's "radiation" is merely electrons. They can't penetrate skin, much air... or the glass vial in which they are housed. Unlikely to harm you, even if inhaled and absorbed. Not that I'm suggesting you do that.
Oh yeah I know that . But it doesn't stop stupid comments . Like how I have a Russian dive watch with luminous markers on the face. At least half a dozen people have made comments about my arm rotting off or some stupid ass Chernobyl joke.

Oh yeah I know that . But it doesn't stop stupid comments . Like how I have a Russian dive watch with luminous markers on the face. At least half a dozen people have made comments about my arm rotting off or some stupid ass Chernobyl joke.

I used to handle the glow in the dark aircraft exit signs. I understood they were tritium powered. They are plastered with radiation warnings.

Gunna be a real slow draw..........

64320E60-C626-4933-B8AE-56C4E277BE25.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom