• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone getting redirects away from ODT?

woodstock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
INCARCERATED. DO NOT FEED
77   0
Reaction score
Has anyone else been getting a redirect from odt homepage to a very annoying panda security page?

I don't have panda security loaded, nor any programs/files/folders for it.

Keep getting redirected if I try to go to the main page or click on "forum".

Even more weird, it comes and goes.
Ive done scans and used different browsers, still keep getting this.

I do not get the redirect on any other website, just ODT.

Thoughts?

I have to laugh now... I'm getting redirected when I click on some of the menu items or the main link... haha. I'm going to run my malware scanner but it is a Panda site....lol

PM's sent.

Sorry to hear that Jester, hopefully get something figured out soon.
Thanks barbwire, have tried three antivirus no luck. Might have to try that one.

Went into my regedit file and searched for blekko- found a folder for it and deleted some of the files. Now no more redirect!
Have no idea why it chose the redirect only for the ODT Forum page, no other sites , but so far working well.
Nothing else worked, including antivirus, computer seraches. These files did not show on advanced searches of the entire computer until I did the regedit search.

FYI the redirect went to a page that said it was panda security and I had been redirected to keep me from a malicious page. I don't have panda security.
The address said panda security then blekko. Blekko is very hard to get rid of, according to several sources on the web. I never knowingly downloaded it, so be careful when downloading anything, might be in there.

Thanks to C.D. for suggestions and help, BTW check your mailbox.

Back
Top Bottom