• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone has experience with American Bulldogs?

Yep, that's an Amstaff. The sweet snuggler fits, too.
Thanks for the tip on that, I didn't really care enough to get dnd testing but I might now. She's easily the best dog I've ever had and is better natured all around than anyone's dog I've spent time with.
In other news about amstaffs..., too bad one of those dogs didn't have a brace or lighting link card.

Boxers!

Attachments

• 87C09244-6262-4FCA-A798-C08F44992527.jpeg
    87C09244-6262-4FCA-A798-C08F44992527.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 14
I'm considering getting American Bulldog, absolutely NOT a so called "american bully", of that "performance " or Scott type, are they calm or crazy?, very aggressive?, do they shed too much like some sources claim? I can't find much info I can trust on them. Anyone who actually owns them would spend few minutes to describe and share experiences, please?
What do you have against American Bullies?

What do you have against American Bullies?
Well it’s not that I have anything AGAINST them, they are just not the dog I’d like to get. These that I have seen, been forgive me, ugly, high rear, difficult to walk fast , very front heavy, barely can run, pretty dull, not interested to please and to work… etc. In general I don’t like anything with modern English bulldog blood in it, it’s just stupid, slow and almost untrainable. I like intelligent dogs.
I seriously like pitbulls, but unfortunately, as I mentioned, it’s not an option in modern city settings, too much bad rep in popular culture and they aren’t allowed in most communities.

I don’t insist on anything, it’s my perception, probably wrong at least partially, but perception is a reality.

Well different songs for different folks. If you read my message my assessment of a dog is functional not facial. As I said it's not a dog I'm interested in, anyways, I initiated post about Amerian Buldogs, I have no interest in "bullies". And if you insist, don't show me just a head , show the entire dog standing and videos of its's running? Can it swim, jump barriers, crawl, bark stop and sit and wait and all of it by command? Every "bully " I saw walks like pregnant alligator .
And yes, I do not find the dog attractive.

Back
Top Bottom