• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone in the glass business or know storefront glass prices?

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
Anyone know what it would cost to replace the glass in one side of a door similar to this?....

[Broken External Image]:

It is tempered glass and I don't know if a new piece can be put in or a whole new frame with glass will have to be installed. Just curious if anyone with experience in this area knew how much it would cost.

Thanks.

Those frames are designed to be dismantled in order to replace the glass. It's not a difficult job for an installer. Cost? I would guess 200-250 but I've been away from construction too long to be sure.

Those frames are designed to be dismantled in order to replace the glass. It's not a difficult job for an installer. Cost? I would guess 200-250 but I've been away from construction too long to be sure.
This, I'm in residential glass but have replaced a few storefront doors 200-300 depending on the company's distance to you

Plywood is working right now! Lol, I'm late responding. I accidentally busted the door at work and was wondering how much heat I would be in based on cost, we'll see. Still broken! Lol. Guess the bill will decide that! Thanks for the replies!

Back
Top Bottom