• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone know a custom jewelry maker, meaning from bulk metal

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
I have some raw silver that my father gave me, that he 'mined' (from a photo lab he started after retirement) and would like to have some small keepsake made from it for my siblings. (My father has long ago passed away). Any idea who could do such a thing? It would obviously need to be melted into shape and then engraved. Nothing complicated. Maybe a simple small cross with my parent's name or something like that. Or maybe just some type of display carry coin shaped item. Obviously getting back that same silver would be of primary importance. May cost more than it's worth. :noidea:

I had a guy I commissioned to make four pendants for my wife. In white & yellow gold, with gem stones (grandkids birth stones) and their initials. He was slow but did Great work, I wish I could find him.

The wife flushed one when her sweater opened the clasp on her chain.:doh::doh::doh:

My guy was Jamaica'n he had a tiny cubicle in Wal-Mart (but big safe) and then opened a second place in the mall and I think he went belly up. An independent jeweler with a smelter is tough to find.

This is Sophia, Jackson & Spencer, Poor David got flushed... He had to build up the backs of some diamond earrings to work as spacers, so they wouldn't "nest" and hide the one next to it... The grand kids loved looking at their initial & stone, I need a good jeweler to bring David back from the potty:)
20201130_203112.jpg

Back
Top Bottom