Anyone know where I can find a bottle of Blanton's?

In for tracking down some Blanton's.

In the past I've had luck going to little hole in the wall liquor stores in the scary parts of town. Nobody there ever buys the top shelf stuff. A few months ago I got a bottle of Knob Creek single barrel for $35 that way.

I'd also highly recommend Booker's. About $75 a bottle and worth every penny. Nice and smooth but at 127 proof it will definitely put some fuzz on your peaches

I'm trying to find a bottle of Blanton's Bourbon for normal price for my brother. I checked at least 20 different liquor stores between Lawrenceville and Sandy Springs. The only place that had a bottle wanted $129.99 for it and no way either of us thinks Blanton's is worth that much for one bottle.

Since when is Blanton's harder to find than Pappy?! I found one store that had 3 bottles of Pappy 10, 2 of Pappy 12, and a Pappy 15. Same store also had Weller 12, Weller Antique 107, Weller Full Proof, and the Weller with white/gold label, but no Blanton's to be found other than the over priced bottle at another store.

Anybody know where I can find a bottle for the normal $60 price?
I'm trying to find a bottle of Blanton's Bourbon for normal price for my brother. I checked at least 20 different liquor stores between Lawrenceville and Sandy Springs. The only place that had a bottle wanted $129.99 for it and no way either of us thinks Blanton's is worth that much for one bottle.

Since when is Blanton's harder to find than Pappy?! I found one store that had 3 bottles of Pappy 10, 2 of Pappy 12, and a Pappy 15. Same store also had Weller 12, Weller Antique 107, Weller Full Proof, and the Weller with white/gold label, but no Blanton's to be found other than the over priced bottle at another store.

Anybody know where I can find a bottle for the normal $60 price?

i’ve got half a bottle in my bourbon cabinet I’ll sell for 60.:)

I’ve got some green label Jack Daniels

I love that stuff! (now somebody will float by soon to enlighten me as to how it is garbage :D) Me and all my uncultured savage friends were drinking that it back before Gentleman and Single Barrel jack came out. Or anyone had even heard of Blantons or pappy.

Loganville package had some the other day, they are packaging it with a bottle of Weller I believe for $120ish?

Do you know which Weller they were packaging it with? If it was the 12 or Antique, I might be inclined to see if they still got any. If it was green label Weller, they can keep it.

Back
Top Bottom