• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone notice anything different this year...

I don't know what you fellas call them down here... but in the Adirondacks we call them "bagworms"... mother nature's way of saying some cold weather is coming, sort of like how not all the leaves are coming down in the fall much as of late... what do I win?

I don't know what you fellas call them down here... but in the Adirondacks we call them "bagworms"... mother nature's way of saying some cold weather is coming, sort of like how not all the leaves are coming down in the fall much as of late... what do I win?

Interesting. Yall (do yall say yall?) may have it figured out. I'm thinking we will have a cold winter..For here, anyway.

most definitely.... at my father's place yesterday morning, up on the Canadian border... it was 38 degrees... many more insect as of late... so, to guarantee their survival, we see more, just before we are handed our asses... happened in 1977... mid 80's ... 1992, 1998.... and they're here now...

an irish alcoholic father and a Mohawk mother..., u play outside a lot.....

this will be the year we wish our water lines were deeper... I may be wrong, but I will have 300 gallons of water in the house just in case.....

and yes... on the reservation til I was 12... we say "yall".... but we also had a militia and sex offenders kept falling through the turbines over at the power dam...

haha...Doesn't sound like too bad of a place.

Man I hope you're wrong about those water lines...

Back
Top Bottom