• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on odt trout fish?

I like to fish. Applewood Smoked Trout, on a Ritz cracker, with cheese, hot mustard and a slice of apple. Man. Makes life worth living. There a lot of folks on here that are much better at fishing than me, but I do know a lot of the good spots and enjoy getting out whether I catch no fish or limit.
Let me know if you ever wanna have a fishing buddy for the day!

very helpful map. You can also sign up for the stocking report. Probably need to head closer to Toccoa.

:love_heart:to fish but really :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:trout fishing.

Heck yeah, I really appreciate that, this should help me out a lot!
I camped out one weekend two years ago, but can't remember exactly where. I was super new to ga, and went alone. I believe it was tocoaa river campground I stayed at, drove up a MTN round for what seemed like forever, got to my spot and walked to the creek, and fished it one day walking up stream, and one day walking down stream.
I didn't have much luck, I think only cought like a trout or maybe two, but that may be because trout have trouble getting to where I was or something?
So this map should help me out a lot, I can look and see where my family and I can camp out for a weekend, depending on what stream or creek I wanna try, or where it's located at.
Do you mind if I message you and pick your brain a little bit more about trout fishing?
Thank you again brother, I really super appreciate it, that map is gonna help me out a lot!

I use to trout fish Soquee river a good bit. Orange Power bait worms never failed me and always came home with several catches. DNR stops by regularly to check licenses.

Do they still do it? Do you know where I can get info, or who I can send a message to and chat with? Thanks in advance brother!
You can ask me whatever you want to know. I suppose if a ODT trip is going to happen this year, it's gonna fall on me to set it up.

I go at least once a month up to Rock Creek for a weekend, if not twice a month. May be going next weekend depending on weather and how turkey hunting goes this weekend. I've already got a personal trip planned for the weekends of May 11-12 and June 8-9. Welcome to join me up there either of those dates. Also, if you are wanting to get your kids involved, there is a kids fishing rodeo at the hatchery there on June 8th.

Back
Top Bottom