• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone on odt trout fish?

my buddy took his 10y old up there recently. said across the road from where the vault toilet is (decent sized pool)
someone had thrown a grill out in the creek..... a full sized one.😡
He did, with the help of his son, pulled it out and disposed of it.
you would think people fishing for trout would be cleaner.....

Rock Creek Rd. is a landfill all the way to…. well BRWMA is just a landfill in general. And sadly, for once, it’s the locals that are guilty of it.

One thing you boy and I do is bring a c9ntractor 3 mil trash bag with us when we fish. And as we make our way along we put trash in the bag. If half the people fishing did this we would see a lot less trash.
I’ve picked up literal pickup truck loads on Rock Creek Rd. Thank y’all for doing it too.

They biting in early morning. This is two days worth of early morning fishing for my son and his wife.
image000000.jpeg
image000000.jpeg

Check out West Fork campground. It’s at Warwoman and 28- right on Chattooga River. It’s primitive camping, but there is an outhouse. Place is beautiful. I was up there the other weekend riding my motorcycle on the gravel roads and watched some guys catching some while I stopped for a break

Check out West Fork campground. It’s at Warwoman and 28- right on Chattooga River. It’s primitive camping, but there is an outhouse. Place is beautiful. I was up there the other weekend riding my motorcycle on the gravel roads and watched some guys catching some while I stopped for a break
Beautiful neck of the woods.

One thing my boy and I do is bring a contractor 3 mil trash bag with us when we fish. And as we make our way along we put trash in the bag. If half the people fishing did this we would see a lot less trash.

Thank y’all for doing that. Be nice to catch the scum tossing it out and beating the daylights out of them. Then when they come to again supervise them cleaning it up.

Back
Top Bottom