• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone order from CLT Ammo?

lilred06

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Never heard of this place and last time I ordered from someone like that I was sweating it. 2 weeks after my order I finally got a confirmation it was shipped…

Anyone?

Never heard of them. I’ve mentioned this before and will say it again, I would love to see a dedicated sub forum for the subject of website reviews. One where we can create the title of the thread being the website and then everyone can comment their experience with that particular website. If possible, put the titles of the website in alphabetical order. There’s a section on here called gun reviews with guns in alphabetical order, so I know it’s possible

Never heard of them. I’ve mentioned this before and will say it again, I would love to see a dedicated sub forum for the subject of website reviews. One where we can create the title of the thread being the website and then everyone can comment their experience with that particular website. If possible, put the titles of the website in alphabetical order. There’s a section on here called gun reviews with guns in alphabetical order, so I know it’s possible
Yeah I’d be much more willing to trust a review from someone here rather than Facebook reviews or something. If I were running a business I’d pay a bunch of my friends $50/ea to give me a good review on yelp

CLT look like a really small operation, which would give me pause.

If you use Google maps to look for their premises they're a small unit in an industrial park. Now, this is not to say they're not an honest operation, but I'd be wary of working with them simply because their stock levels could be low, they could be a very new business, they might not have great credit lines with suppliers etc.

If you look at their website, their product range is also very limited.

Lol I didn’t catch this the first time, I was specifically looking for .308 and just realized under “rifle ammo” they have two options of .308 and that’s all the rifle ammo they have :lol: yeah no thanks. Like you said, may be an honest operation but hard to trust any gun related businesses these days

Back
Top Bottom