Anyone ordered from SOTA Arms lately?

nocman_2

Default rank <1250 posts
NRA Patriot Life Member (Benefactor)
11   0
Reaction score
I'd like to put in an order for a 5.56 upper, but can't get in touch with them via email or phone. I'm 100 percent positive they are overloaded like everyone else, but I'd like to get on the list. Just wondering if anyone has bought one from them in the last week.....

If you get it it will be at that price but once they clear the orders it going up. My guess is you won't get it at all. But you might. If that charged your credit card your in. If the didn't your probably not going to get it. That's been my experience but I'm not very lucky it seems. So you may be.

Try to get on DAVID's list for sota uppers at Classic City. He has their ear and me thinks sota will fill his orders quicker than new phone in customers.

Good success :thumb:

^x2

I've dealt with David many times before. Great guy to do business with.

I've reached out to David a couple of times, but I think he's busy right now also. Hard to get an order in edge wise these days. I'll be glad when the panic is over. Let's face it, the Gov cannot demand 270,000,000 guns from it's citizens. Well, I did temporally forget how stupid they are...

Back
Top Bottom