• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone playing Skull and Bones on the PS5?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Being old retired and extremely bored and looking for something to do with my time other than counting flowers on the wall which doesn't bother me at all I started playing this game. Graphics are AMAZING. If anyone wants to get a fleet together let me know I have a level 7 warship already. 7 out of 10 so pretty decent since the game was only released a few days ago. I have no life. ;)

I'd like to get into video games, last time I played was on an ATARI when they first came out
Yep, spent more time take the controllers apart and bending the contacts back up than actually playing. Couldn't keep the dust blowen out of the cartridge. Pong was my favorite!

Just listening to the "Rock, Paper, Shotgun" podcast and they were talking about how that game has been teased for over a decade without actually being released.

Some kind of deal with Ubisoft and Korea where they would pay for all the studio work done for a game made in that country.

Just listening to the "Rock, Paper, Shotgun" podcast and they were talking about how that game has been teased for over a decade without actually being released.

Some kind of deal with Ubisoft and Korea where they would pay for all the studio work done for a game made in that country.
I finally beat the end game content solo which took a lot of work on my ship before tackling it. I'm stoked. Now I can do more ship and weapon upgrades and kill some more DMC scoundrels.

First I loved it then I hated it now I really love it again. Gamer tag PS5 is Arenroah if anyone is interested.

We've been waiting a long time but I gotta tell you the graphics are amazing. It'll get you hooked.

Back
Top Bottom