Anyone playing the Walking Dead game? Holy **** it's awesome!

dunkel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
I was a little skeptical at first. It's not a shooter by any means, so don't expect that. More like one of those old school point and click adventure games from the 90's PC gaming scene. But it's the Walking Dead, of course. Lots of moral and ethical dilemmas, split second choices that affect how the rest of the story plays out, and lots of zombies. But just like the TV show, while it's firmly in the zombie genre, it's really a story about the characters.

One really cool feature is that there are a number of spots where you must make those split second decisions, literally, within a few seconds...who lives, who dies, whatever...and at the end of each chapter, it reviews your choices and compares them with all the other players. Guess it collects that data through XBox live or whatever. So you'll see that 80% of players saved X character while you let them die or whatever. Very cool.

Anyway, if you can find a copy (I hit 3-4 Gamestops before finding one), it's only $30 and worth every penny. Check it out.

I'm also playing Far Cry 3...lots of good games out there right now. Haven't played a MoH game since the PS1 days, though...

Interesting, I thought about it but mostly play fpsers... I did hear it was awesome, now I need to check it out. Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom