• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone ready to Sell a house in 2023? Sell for as low as 2% Commission Total

Guys I'm outside of his area and currently have my listed with another agent which is local to me. I had some questions and was trying to figure out what to do. I posted a thread and Joe actually reached out to me. I sent him my contract on a Saturday afternoon and he and conversed back and forth the rest of the afternoon into the evening. I asked questions and he guided me and explained things I didn't understand. All the while he had $0 to gain.

I just want to say this is one of the good guys. If you are selling or buying property in the area reach out to him. Discount or no ODT discount this guy is an asset to our community and to the reality community as well.
I agree 100% with you!!
Great man! Always goes the extra mile to help us!!

I plan on selling my house in Newnan very soon..... Throw in a free gun/Ammo with your 1%? lol.
I can’t offer anything of value for using me, that would be bribery and against the rules... but I can legally say that I have bought such things in the past for closing gifts. Cheers!

I can’t offer anything of value for using me, that would be bribery and against the rules... but I can legally say that I have bought such things in the past for closing gifts. Cheers!
I like you, and will be calling you when we are ready to sell. It will be sooner rather than later.

Thanks man!

I think i will be meeting you sometime mid summer....that is if you service Gwinnett-ptree corners area?
We will have to list my MIL house. My wifes mom....after they go into assisted living in May, they will have estate sale then clean it all out.

I think i will be meeting you sometime mid summer....that is if you service Gwinnett-ptree corners area?
We will have to list my MIL house. My wifes mom....after they go into assisted living in May, they will have estate sale then clean it all out.
I would be honored and very grateful of the opportunity to help with it and I have a good contact for estate sales as well!

Back
Top Bottom