• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone shot or seen those Rhino Revolver pistol???

I had the 4 inch one awhile back. Yes they are ugly, but it shot well enough. That is a bit high though even for the stainless or whatever it is.

Very innovatiive. But as with any innovative piece, reliability is always the issue. While I have not seen any problems in person, I have been told about lockup issues, timing issues, and fit and finish issues. The one I shot in .357 was OK. The muzzle did not try and flip, but still had some strong push back in to the hand. Not nearly as bad as a M386 S&W Nightguard, but still felt very strong. Of course the one I shot did not have the rubber grips, but had the simulated wood grips which did not provide much protection along the backstrap. Notice how I have not mentioned it's appearance. It is one ugly SOB, but I like how they have relocated the barrel. Relocating the barrel may be the only way to use lighter frames and higher caliber rounds in the future. It may be ahead of its time, but it IS one ugly SOB.

Shooting .38 has no recoil but if you don't have your hand tight up against the notch in the back of the wood handle while shooting 357 you'll be walking away with torn up hands. I like them because the recoil goes straight back instead of up and there's barely any muzzle rise but at the same time with the 357 it really punches you.

Was told shooting .38 was like shooting .22
Shooting .357 is like a .38
Would love to shoot one but can't find any for rent lol I think they look cool futuristic

They were in the movie total recall.

They have one for rent at Bullseye Marksman in Cumming. I saw a guy return it to the counter Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom