Anyone want to donate an item to auction for deceased Coweta County Deputy 's unborn child?

I will mail this to the winner. Anglesey Rival w/ Cerakote Work.

The Rival is the second in a series of lightweight and featherweight knives designed by Anglesey, LLC. Research and field tests were spent on design and weight considerations, making the Rival's total weight approximately 9 ounces. While the Rival was initially created as a working knife for military applications, it is also a knife for hunters, campers, and your “survival” kit.

• Full-tang fixed blade
  • Blade Style - Clip point
  • 57/58 HRC
  • Overall length - 11.75"
  • Blade Length - 6"
  • Weight - 9 oz
  • Blade Steel - 440C Stainless Steel/Cerakote
  • Handle - G-10 "Grenade" Pattern Texturing
The Kydex “locking” sheath is MOLLE compatible and ambidextrous which allows the sheath to be attached in many different positions on kits, vests, backpacks and belts. The mounting plate on the sheath also allows the sheath to be worn in an inverted position.

View attachment 2113919 View attachment 2113920

Awesome, thank you.

The outpouring of support and charity of ODT is astonishing!! Thank you SafeCracka SafeCracka for all you do organizing these auctions! I know some people are skeptical about giving and where the money actually goes, as I always am. But in this particular case, I can guarantee 100% that 100% of the proceeds will be going into the trust for his unborn son. I can guarantee with 100% that it will be there when it is time for him to begin college. I am an executor on the trust and way too pretty to go to prison for embezzlement :)

PM sent and TTT

giv-a-way.JPG

Back
Top Bottom