• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone want to Mask Debate?

What side are you on of the Great Mask Debate?

• Giver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Receiver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Independent (self)

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Tacos

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
I think all the pro-mask debaters should sit in a circle and do it.
mask debaters.jpg
:)

Remember Covid "wash your hands" before and after mask debates.... :)

I regard this as a private property issue: If you are on someone else's property, it's their rules. They want you to wear a mask, you wear a mask or you leave. No different than a shoes / shirt policy.

In public, outside, I feel people have a right to choose for themselves and the government is not empowered to compel the health choices of single individuals in publicly accessible places. That would not apply to the inside of public buildings, where health policies can be enforced, so public employees can do their jobs without undue risk.

As for whether or not a mask is helpful: It probably is. Since the transmission mechanism appears to be airborne droplets, if you are breathing someone else's droplets, you may well get the disease. And vice versa.

I regard this as a private property issue: If you are on someone else's property, it's their rules. They want you to wear a mask, you wear a mask or you leave. No different than a shoes / shirt policy.

In public, outside, I feel people have a right to choose for themselves and the government is not empowered to compel the health choices of single individuals in publicly accessible places. That would not apply to the inside of public buildings, where health policies can be enforced, so public employees can do their jobs without undue risk.

As for whether or not a mask is helpful: It probably is. Since the transmission mechanism appears to be airborne droplets, if you are breathing someone else's droplets, you may well get the disease. And vice versa.

tenor (13).gif

I'm just trying to see if you are willing to mask debate with me or not. Let's not bring facts into this...

https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1288253717326770177?s=20

Sorry man... You have mistaken this for a valuable thread. :doh:
over head.jpg :)

Back
Top Bottom