• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone watch the last of us?

Yeah tonight was not good but they died thank God so I will give it one more chance and hope it doesn't go Broke Back Mountain again.
I couldn’t finish it. It sucks too, man it was good!
95% of this episode sucked in more ways than one I had to use fast forward and walk out of the room quite a few times.
it should be done with it. but yea, fast forward thru a few minutes.. it was pretty good up until the sausage party, and after the party it went back pretty good as well... just skip it from the piano porch and your good...
another thread on it..

There were a few hints about a side character being gay in the first game if you were paying attention, then they added a lesbian backstory kiss in the DLC. Didnt play the second but heard they tripled down on the wokeness; upped the lesbianism, had trans characters and a gender bending antagonist.

Gonna go ahead and guess that by the time hollywood is done with it you'll see a woman's testicles resting on her non binary life partner's chin as he gives birth.

There were a few hints about a side character being gay in the first game if you were paying attention, then they added a lesbian backstory kiss in the DLC. Didnt play the second but heard they tripled down on the wokeness; upped the lesbianism, had trans characters and a gender bending antagonist.

Gonna go ahead and guess that by the time hollywood is done with it you'll see a woman's testicles resting on her non binary life partner's chin as he gives birth.
I mean it ain't no secret Ellie is gay/lesbian lol, I haven't played the second one yet but heard about it. I can't recall any gay stuff from the first one who was it?

I watched the 1st 2 episodes, my wife watched the 3rd and said no more!
I mean it ain't no secret Ellie is gay/lesbian lol, I haven't played the second one yet but heard about it. I can't recall any gay stuff from the first one who was it?
bill was gay in the game. frank left, got bit and hung himself. if it sticks to the game, no more sword fighting. just back to monsters and bad guys...
fast forward thru one scene and other than a kiss, the gay is pretty much gone. overall the show is real good, its holly wood so you know there is some gay in it. but at least it shows the reality of what uncle sam will do given the chance..

I finally binged through this, it was just as great as promised and as great as the game, I am actually amazed of how good of a work they did with this. I guess I should play the second game too before season 2 comes out. If you are into post apocalyptic and end of the world stuff, this is for you, loved it.

Back
Top Bottom