• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

anyone work in the car painting business on odt, stop bumper driving

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
a short story about bumper driving, i was stopped and the car behind me was stopping but the car behind him decided to keep going thus making the car in front of him pushed forward hitting me at about 10 mph, now my my bumper already had the corners paint scraped off before i got the car (it is a big lincoln town car so the general buyer does sometimes lack good vision).

i got some of the car behind mes paint in the center of my rear bumper and a a slight dent possibly where it hit but it still drives and is not leaking anything. i will have to take pictures and wash the bumper to see if it did anything to it but it is pretty durable for a luxury car

the guy at the very back said to send him a quote for anything needed done, and i took down his info and i know where his business is (i figure my rear bumper could use painting, maybe replaced), are there any good paint shop owners on the odt, i do not like to use macco

moral of the story bumper driving is bad

Last edited:
Haha I was thinking the same thing! That you might have seen a three way indecent exposure on the side of the highway there Dakota!

Wait, please for the love of god tell me you filed a police report??? Do you know how bad insurance companies will laugh if there is no police report?

Dude, didn't you just get a new vehicle? Wait, why did you not file it against there insurance?

i had this car for a year its a 2003, i figure i need a new bumper at worst, or the current bumper painted at least, the trunk still open and i looked under it and did not see anything out of place and the car drives like it should nothing different. still going to have it looked at though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom