• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AO -- Ammo

Bouncer

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
161   0
Reaction score
Adventure Outdoor had ammunition on the shelves today at 1300 hours.
MagTech -- 50 round boxes; 1k box for $799
Sellier & Bellot 40 S&W -- 50 round boxes for approximately $45
Winchester 40 S&W -- 200 round boxes for approximately $180
Sellier & Bellot 45 ACP, 230 GR
Small amount of Federal 357 MAG, 50 round boxes, $70 per box
Dwindling Hornady Tap 300 BO SubX @ $40 per 20 round box
Small number of Winchester 223 55 GR boxes, I do not recall the price or round count

The Wallace’s have been the worst panic profiteers since they moved from their dumpy old location. Daily reminder that they capitulated to Bloomberg to allow audits of their sales.

Where is your store located? You know, the one with dirt cheap deals and the one that tells the Feds/ATF to shove their laws?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just another keyboard cowboy that has nothing better to do than talk nonsense.

The Wallace’s have been the worst panic profiteers since they moved from their dumpy old location. Daily reminder that they capitulated to Bloomberg to allow audits of their sales.

While I'm not a huge fan of thier staff, thank the Good Lord there is a store like theirs, that makes profit and will be around a long time. Guns stores being open and thriving... that's a good thing for us.

Adventure Outdoor had ammunition on the shelves today at 1300 hours.
MagTech -- 50 round boxes; 1k box for $799
Sellier & Bellot 40 S&W -- 50 round boxes for approximately $45
Winchester 40 S&W -- 200 round boxes for approximately $180
Sellier & Bellot 45 ACP, 230 GR
Small amount of Federal 357 MAG, 50 round boxes, $70 per box
Dwindling Hornady Tap 300 BO SubX @ $40 per 20 round box
Small number of Winchester 223 55 GR boxes, I do not recall the price or round count
With prices like that, they can keep it.

If you knew Jay Wallace personally, as I do, you would know that he has done more for the promotion of youth shooting sports and safety, protection of our second amendment rights, advancement of outdoor organizations, and the support of law enforcement than anyone else that comes to mind.
Mister 'New to the Trader', perhaps you should keep such uneducated, unknowing, savage slander to yourself. Just what I would expect from a 0-0 profile....

I'm calling BS on you newbie
You know didly squat about them
You dont like their store or the ammo prices so you sling BS that sounds good but is untrue

What is your usual screen name because we all know this is a sock puppet account

Back
Top Bottom