AO is advertising XDS for $499

Hey if that's true, sorry. It just seemed interesting that literally an hour later the exact weapon with same accessories bought shows up. I only know because I went to get it shortly after, and it was gone. And since I know the owners of GGS fairly well we talked about it and other things briefly. Again, if this is not the case I apologize.

Oh yeah GGS is great and one of my favorite stores. But no problem man and I agree, I hate flippers. It ruins it for the rest of us. Lol check out the .22 ammo I gave away a few weeks ago, it said "the only condition is you can't flip it." Personally I think there should be some sort of thing on here that doesn't allow it but it's not my site and to each their own. That's one reason why you can't find any freakin .22 or refular prices on anything these days is halfway due to those scumbags.

Last edited:
Oh yeah GGS is great and one of my favorite stores. But no problem man and I agree, I hate flippers. It ruins it for the rest of us. Lol check out the .22 ammo I gave away a few weeks ago, it said "the only condition is you can't flip it." Personally I think there should be some sort of thing on here that doesn't allow it but it's not my site and to each their own. That's one reason why you can't find any freakin .22 or refular prices on anything these days is halfway due to those scumbags.

You could sell it under the condition if the buyers flips it on here you will leave them bad feedback. Make that condition clear in a PM before the sale - better yet, put it in your Ad. Or just sell the bullets and forget about them.

Back
Top Bottom